Monkey Madness III Monkey Madness III

Great work.

If PETA had half this monkey's I.Q we would all grow two heads after using head & shoulder's...thank god they dont.
Id rather see a monkey walk around with 3 testicles rather than me growing a new one... not that it would suck that much thought.
Getting back to my point, when any groups most influencial member is Pamela Anderson, they should probably be thinking of retirement.

A Link To The Ass(Part 2) A Link To The Ass(Part 2)

Awesome work

I was waiting for a good Zelda flash, lo and behold. Reminded me of "Links quest for ass" which is arguably the best Zelda movie in the site, either way, keep it up and maybe you'll be the best.
Gotta catch em' all! (?)

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Eat me Goth's

Goths are silly people, most of them are really conflicted inside, and instead of seeking help, they dress like freaks on parade. I will never get over the shame of being the same species as that type of person, and if you are one, dont start your rant saying "you dont know goths!" or "we're not all the same," better yet, dont rant at all, cause you know im fucking right. And suuure, im sure you'll eat my first born child...first youll have to take off some eyeliner and get a manicure, or you'll probably scare him.
And if you are a goth, remember this when cutting yourself tonight, "I should have been a blowjob."

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Die emo's!

Haha emo's look funny when they're angry.
They should all be buried alive in a place no one can find them...at least they have each other to whine to, because honestly guys, we just dont give a fuck.

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

Awesomeness

One of the few flash games that made me laugh, weird idea you must be a very creative person in real life.
BTW, the intro video was VERY l33t.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Its great but...

I cant seem to get turd of the week.
Yes, im that good lol. Anyone know why?