Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Die emo's!

Haha emo's look funny when they're angry.
They should all be buried alive in a place no one can find them...at least they have each other to whine to, because honestly guys, we just dont give a fuck.

DuckHunt 1945 DuckHunt 1945

Awesomeness

One of the few flash games that made me laugh, weird idea you must be a very creative person in real life.
BTW, the intro video was VERY l33t.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Its great but...

I cant seem to get turd of the week.
Yes, im that good lol. Anyone know why?

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Mmmm...

I played it till the part i found out i was a chick.
It looked pretty nifty thought, so you get a 10 from me.

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Great game.

I had no glitches at all, and its a game that even thought became frustrating at times, can completely kill time.
That makes a great game, i would buy this for a handheld system.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

10 in everything and i havent even played it.

Cuz i fucking hate Bill Cosby, someone should burn that old pudding eating fart.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Time to die.

Ok drag racer V2.0, your time came SUCH a long time ago. I still dont know why Tom has had you up here all this time, consuming other author's home space. Anyway, formidable you are, but seriously, its been TOO LONG. After "Ultimate Flash Sonic" came out i finally thought you're evil Berlin wall was going to be teared down, but NOOOOOO, UFS is consuming yet ANOTHER space. Tom, UFS is what id call a Newgrounds classic, Drag Racer on the other hand can be found in any portal across the net, it spread too fast too quick. Every time i log into NG i see THIS, fact is these guys are making $$$ off this, so im still uncertain if you're being paid for this (if you have declared you where im sorry i havent read it), but this is free publicity for their site like it or not. Yeah, NG is a publicity tool kind off, but for EVERYONE, not just this one flash. It may be amazing, but amazing wont keep you on top for such a long time. Now the thing that really bothers me is how PhantomGames continuosly plugs their website here, which is probably getting them $$$ (dont get me wrong its OK, but why plug when you're interactive media is everywere anyway?!). I dont want people to think im an asshole because IM NOT, its just so many younger, flash authors could have been here, its just scary. Hope you're blammed soon. And yeah, keep up the good work and ignore my mindless rant, you make great flash, but do a bunch of other people and lets face it, its not so great anymore huh?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Eviiiil.....

Drag Racer 2, meet your replacement :D

Gravity Gravity

JAJAJA I didn't play it!

I dont review often, only at really sweet stuff, but when i saw the size on this thing (999.9k!) i said, "this has to be the one!"
So i give you a ten on everything.
I still don't intend to play it thought ;)

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

NOOOOO! NOT MY SUCKY METROID SKILLS!

Dam you for reminding me how bad i suck at metroid. Yet again, this is another example of a great flash platformer and the evolution of flash artists/programers. I would have given this a 10 if i didnt suck so much at it. ;)