Monkey Madness III Monkey Madness III

Great work.

If PETA had half this monkey's I.Q we would all grow two heads after using head & shoulder's...thank god they dont.
Id rather see a monkey walk around with 3 testicles rather than me growing a new one... not that it would suck that much thought.
Getting back to my point, when any groups most influencial member is Pamela Anderson, they should probably be thinking of retirement.

A Link To The Ass(Part 2) A Link To The Ass(Part 2)

Awesome work

I was waiting for a good Zelda flash, lo and behold. Reminded me of "Links quest for ass" which is arguably the best Zelda movie in the site, either way, keep it up and maybe you'll be the best.
Gotta catch em' all! (?)

We Are Robots - Gothbot We Are Robots - Gothbot

Eat me Goth's

Goths are silly people, most of them are really conflicted inside, and instead of seeking help, they dress like freaks on parade. I will never get over the shame of being the same species as that type of person, and if you are one, dont start your rant saying "you dont know goths!" or "we're not all the same," better yet, dont rant at all, cause you know im fucking right. And suuure, im sure you'll eat my first born child...first youll have to take off some eyeliner and get a manicure, or you'll probably scare him.
And if you are a goth, remember this when cutting yourself tonight, "I should have been a blowjob."

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

You draw pretty.

Almost girl pretty, still not quite there thought.
Oh and that queer japanese song...lose it.
(it felt like a slide show sometimes)

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Your animation got MUCH better...

Too bad he's as fucking annoying as usual.
First one frame movie i see in the portal with over 3.66, so kudos to you, you're the first man to go past the shit barrier.

Raar the baby lion Raar the baby lion

You just had to make it japanese.

I dont know whats up with these kids who think "talking japanese is so l337!" Children, listen to me, lay off the yu-gi-oh and start watching some mickey mouse.

qeshi responds:

Yes! those damn Japs are ruining our youth by turning them on to the comic book craze and making them in to asocial elements!

:P

Human Human

What is wrong with newgrounds lately?

Did all the good authors like go on spring break or something?

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Kudos, mac blows the big one.

And who cares if mac fans are offended...its not like theyre people.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

Good job.

I really loved how you stole all your jokes from other MK parodies. Not front page material, this is clearly a kid with no sense of humor ripping off established authors (i hope im not the only one that noticed it.)
And i hate how you say the jokes were "inspired" by other MK parodies, you're full of shit, im loving it.

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic